Panda Patch Management is a user-friendly solution for managing vulnerabilities in operating systems and third-party applications on Windows workstations and servers. It reduces the attack surface, while at the same time strengthening your organization’s prevention and containment capabilities.
The solution does not require any new endpoint agents or management consoles, as it is fully integrated with all of Panda Security’s endpoint solutions.
It also, provides centralized, real-time visibility into the security status of software vulnerabilities, missing patches, updates and unsupported (EOL3) software, inside and outside the corporate network, as well as easy-to-use and real-time tools for the entire patch management cycle: from discovery and planning to installation and monitoring.
THE BENEFITS OF PATCH MANAGEMENT:
Panda Security’s vulnerability management solution presents numerous advantages:
- Discover, plan, install, and monitor: Provides visibility of endpoint health in real time, in terms of vulnerabilities, patches or pending updates, and unsupported software (EoL).
- Audit, monitor, and prioritize updates on operating systems and applications. Updated in real time, it offers an aggregated visibility of the status of the patches and pending updates for the systems and hundreds of third party applications.
- Prevents incidents, systematically reducing the attack surface created by software vulnerabilities. The management of patches and updates with easy-to-use, real-time management tools that enable organizations to get ahead of vulnerability exploit attacks.
- Contains and mitigates attacks, immediately patching one or several endpoints: The console correlates detected threats and exploits with the uncovered vulnerabilities. Response time is minimized, containing and remediating attacks by pushing out patches immediately from the web console.
- Reduces operating costs: No deployments or updates needed. No effort required as updates are launched remotely from the web console, and it provides immediate visibility of vulnerabilities, updates and EoL applications.
- Helps with compliance with the accountability principle: Many regulations, like GDPR, HIPAA and PCI force organizations to take the appropriate measures to ensure protection of the sensitive data under their control. Panda Patch Management helps you to comply with this obligation.
An evolution of the prevention, detection and response capacities that are so necessary in order to defend your organization from cyberattacks on the endpoint. Strengthen your organization’s security posture with an advanced, adaptive security model, thanks to the advantages that Panda Security’s latest solution has to offer.